martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

a diary entry - My Family Day

May 22nd

This morning, I woke up and I felt like getting up immediately although it was Sunday and the time was very early.
I didn't want to be distressed on my free day, so I decided to phone my brother and suggest him going to the mountain just to walk around there. In no time at all, he agreed and told me that he was feeling enthusiastic and surprised because of my call. For me, it's very grateful that one relative treats you in this way. Making him express his feelings (he rarely does it to me) made me stay overjoyed all the day.
If that wasn't enough, our parents came to the mountain after ua and prepared a picnic, which was welcome and perfect to finish the family trip.
Now I am quite tired, but before going to sleep I wanted to write some words about today to preserve it in my memories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario